Implemented Suggested 12/12/2019 by Jack UTLEY
Dashboard Tab - Realtime stats and monitoring for performance management
Wouldn't it be great if JitBit had a new tab called Dashboards where you add and remove widgets with real-time monitoring stats to create a panel of useful KPIs and metrics about your JitBit? Whilst the "Reports" Tab is useful for generating reports, I would like to see a real-time monitoring of the Help Desk built around key performance indicators (KPI) of the Help Desk. My guess is all of the data is in there, it just needs surfacing in a cool UI. This tab would only be available for Admins and Technicians to view.
The Dashboard could show useful metrics using graphs/charts or speedometers:
- Total tickets today
- Total tickets this month/week
- Total tickets all time
- Ticket Arrival rate (per hour/per day)
- Ticket service rate (per hour/per day)
- Ticket closure rate (per hour/per day)
- Avg. Resolution Speed (today/this week/month) vs. all time average.
- Avg. Duration (today/this week/month) vs. all time average.
- # agents on line
- Total number of users in this JitBit helpdesk
- Total number of companies in this JitBit helpdesk
- # New users registered this week/month
- # New companies registered this week/month
Such a dashboard could provide meaningful instrumentation on the overall throughput and performance of a Helpdesk a bit like the flight controls of an airplane or dashboard of your car.
|Hector Bas 12/12/2019 6:16 PM|
|Michael Milnes 12/16/2019 1:58 PM|
|Hector Bas 1/1/2020 11:27 AM|
|Alex Tech 3/17/2020 11:53 AM|
|Mark Gabb 3/22/2020 7:02 AM|
|Hector Bas 3/23/2020 10:18 AM|
Log in to comment...