- Email issues
- On-premise version issues
- Integrations and migrating from other apps
- Errors and solutions
How to find the correct web.config file
Sometimes our support will ask you to change something in your web.config file. Rarely it can also be a part of the update process.
The web.config file contains some internal app settings that rarely need changing after the first Jitbit installation. You can open it in any text editor. If you have trouble saving the file run your text editor as administrator.
Here is how you find the correct web.config.
- Open IIS Management Console (inetmgr.exe) on the Jitbit web server.
- Expand the tree on the left until you find the active Jitbit installation.
- Right click it and choose "Explore".
- Find the web.config file in the opened window and open it with a text editor.
44.7 KB resend
85.9 KB resend