- Email issues
- On-premise version issues
- Integrations and migrating from other apps
- Errors and solutions
How to renew SSL certificate for SaaS Helpdesk?
Our SSL certificate has expired. How do we renew it?
To set up a secure certificate for your custom domain name:
- In your DNS settings, add a CNAME record pointing to your-account.jitbit.com.
Please make sure to provide a correct CNAME record; otherwise, the certificate verification process may fail.
- On the Administration > General settings page, specify your custom domain name in the Custom domain field and Save the changes.
- Wait for a little while until the new record gets propagated across the internet.
That's it; the certificate is in place and will renew automatically every 3 months, free of charge for you, for as long as you keep using Helpdesk.
If you have an existing custom domain name without a certificate, first delete the domain name from your Helpdesk settings, then save the changes. Then enter the domain name as per above instructions, then save the changes again.
Please don't hesitate to contact our support if you require assistance with the setup process.