- Email issues
- On-premises version issues
- Integrations and migrating from other apps
- Errors and solutions
Google Login fails to redirect to the application
When accessing the helpdesk application and choosing Google Login authentication, the authentication page does not redirect to the application after a successful login.
To resolve this:
- Make sure that you have a secure certificate installed, and your helpdesk URL begins with HTTPS.
- If the user with your Gmail address doesn't exist, either create the user or allow the users to register themselves (Administration > General settings).
- Try disabling ad-blocker, clearing the browser's cache and cookie data for the website.
Contact us if none of the above helps.