- Email issues
- On-premise version issues
- Integrations and migrating from other apps
- Errors and solutions
Power BI integration
Power Bi integration allows you to easily get data from Jitbit to build custom reports and visualizations. This integration is currently in beta and we are looking forward to hearing your thought on how we can improve it.
The integration is currently implemented as a custom data connector and it returns 100 most recent tickets from your helpdesk.
Here is how to enable it:
1. Open Power BI and go to File - Options - Security. Set "Data extensions" to "Allow any...". Click OK and close Power BI.
2. Download our custom data connector and unzip it to Documents\Power BI Desktop\Custom Connectors. The full path should look like C:\Users\username\Documents\Power BI Desktop\Custom Connectors\JitbitPowerBIConnector.pqx
3. Launch Power Bi, click "Get data" and search for "Jitbit". Click "Connect".
3. Enter your full helpdesk URL, including the "/helpdesk" part.
4. Enter your username and password on the next screen.
5. That's it! Click "Load" and start building reports.