- Email issues
- On-premise version issues
- Integrations and migrating from other apps
- Errors and solutions
Emails from Helpdesk are marked as spam
- you're using our hosted (SaaS) helpdesk and
- you're using "Jitbit's Default SMTP server" and
- you have a custom "from" address in email settings, like "
- customers report that helpdesk emails are being detected as "spam"
domain.com. IN TXT "v=spf1 a:hmail.jitbit.com a:hmail2.jitbit.com ~all"
Where "domain.com" should be replaced by your domain, that is being used in the "from" address. If your domain already has an SPF record make sure you add the "a:hmail.jitbit.com a:hmail2.jitbit.com" part to it.