- Email issues
- On-premise version issues
- Integrations and migrating from other apps
- Errors and solutions
Recording HAR file in Chrome
Sometimes Jitbit Support team can ask you to provide a HAR file to help investigate an issue. To record this file please follow these steps:
- Open Chrome/Edge and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- Press F12 to launch Developer Tools.
- From the panel that appears, select the Network tab.
- Make sure the "record" round button in the top left corner is activated (red).
- Check the box Preserve log.
- Click the clear button to clear any existing logs from the network tab.
- Reproduce the issue while the network requests are recorded.
- Click the download button, Export HAR, to download, and save the file to your computer: Save as HAR with Content.
- Send us the HAR file for further investigation.